Mom ..

“I wont endure a desultory life like you,

without accomplishing anything in the world”..Squalled gazing at my mom..

Eyes positing, that her dreams expired after birthing to an asinine tyke like me…

her gracious grin explicated the unuttered  words..

september 9, 2019 _ 2_00 pm _ findlay residence (34)

Copyright © Optimistic Soul

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Optimistic Soul with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

41 Comments Add yours

1. Pure…pure…feeling! Great poem Meera!👍🏻

Liked by 4 people

1. Glad that you liked it ! Thank you so much Piyush 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. Kranti says:

you’ve penned down your feelings very well! Awesome!!

Liked by 3 people

3. OneLife says:

This one is so deep and intense, I don’t even know how many would be able to connect to it. I appreciate the attempt to explore that side of human emotion.

Liked by 4 people

1. Thank you so much for your kind words ☺😊

Liked by 1 person

4. ShankySalty says:

Very deep……my eyes full with tears😥

Liked by 5 people

1. 😓😓 I’m sorry 🌷ye lo 🍫 apke liye 😅😅 smile please

Liked by 3 people

1. ShankySalty says:

Heheehe……thank you for this lovely chocolate but Maa/Mom word hai hi aisaa sb ko emotional kr deta hai………you have written very well👍

Liked by 3 people

2. ShankySalty says:

Hehehe……thank you for this lovely chocolate…….but ye Maa/Mom word hai hi aisaa sb ko emotional kr deta haii………and you have written very well👍

Liked by 3 people

5. Awesome. You write fabulously beautiful

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much Shantanu.

Liked by 2 people

6. Wonderful piece! “her gracious grin explicated the unuttered words”

Liked by 4 people

7. Chiru says:

So deep and wonderfully penned…!!

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you chiru 🎁🎈

Liked by 2 people

8. ~H@rdip~ says:

It’s touching 👌😊 well penned 👍

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you dostu ji 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. ~H@rdip~ says:

My pleasure meeraji🤗😊

9. Very beautiful post . Just loved it .☺️☺️

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you.. Glad that you liked it sweetie pie 🎁🎈🙌

Liked by 1 person

1. Always welcome!!!! Please do read my blog post too !!!!!!! I will be glad if you read it 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. Yeah sure! Always my pleasure 😊 for beautiful writings​!

Liked by 1 person

10. perfectly penned akka. I admire at your works.

Liked by 1 person