Another day without your smile..

Another day without you..!

You actualized me..

kissing your forehead was pleasance

than fellating your lips..

Your love agnized me..

clasping your mitt was

revelling than squelching your bosom..

As the years passed by

you flunked to teach me..How to live without you..!

Only a few eternal relationships are meant to be forever ..!

cropped

Copyright © Optimistic Soul

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Optimistic Soul with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

49 Comments Add yours

1. Could sense a plethora emotions here – love, pain, agony, appreciation, fulfillment yet emptiness. Nicely written

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you dear ❤ 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Missed the ‘of’ before, saw it just now. Hope you understood that I meant ” a plethora ‘of’ emotions ” .

Liked by 2 people

2. Haha yes .. Not at all a problem 🙂 I got you dear 🙂

2. OneLife says:

Warm and scintillating. I feel inspired reading such creative work. Great going 😚.

Liked by 5 people

3. rue202 says:

This is really nice. Like the picture from ‘Up’.

Liked by 4 people

4. In his memory I lay thinking of the joyful moments he made come true by the bay.. Beautiful piece!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you dear 🎁😄

5. Venom says:

I’ll be waiting for my classes, little. 😀

Liked by 2 people

1. Hup 😂😂Bhai Bhai 😅😅

1. Thank you dear 🎁🎈🌷😅😆

6. Beautiful poem. Nice pic.

7. aruna3 says:

Welcome dear!!on my blog with love.

1. aruna3 says:

😎😎😃😃😃🌹🌹🌹😄

8. aruna3 says:

Wow.wonderful description of eternal love…..love means only sacrifice-i think.

Liked by 1 person

9. Hi! We have nominated you for ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’. Please check it out, here( https://thejetsetgocouple.com/2018/09/22/sunshine-blogger-award/ ) and share your thoughts. 🙂

1. Thank you so much dear 🙂

10. Maanya says:

i could feel it😢

1. Thank you for stopping by dear 🙂

1. Maanya says:

my pleasure.i just love reading

11. Alien Poet says:

are you a literature student? your words are really meant to say something.nice to meet a genius

1. No, I’m not 🙂 That’s great knowing an alien too 🙂

1. Alien Poet says:

🙂 haha..really love being an alien to the world..rather a humanoid 😛

Liked by 1 person

12. I always was interested in this subject and still am, regards for posting.

13. Elmo says:

What’s up, I want to subscribe for this web site to take most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do
    it please help out.

Liked by 1 person

1. Heya! Im good 🙂 how about you?
      Its my pleasure that you like to read my write ups.
      There is a “Follow” button in the right corner of the site. You can click on them to get notified 🙂
      Good day ahead 🙂

14. En Çok Satanlar Kitap Kitap Si

15. I truly love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did
    you create this site yourself? Please reply back as
    I’m planning to create my very own site and would like to
    learn where you got this from or what the theme is named.

Thank you!

16. Frankie says:

Fantastic internet site! Would certainly be so cool if I can develop my seksiseuraa blog similar to this however regrettably
    I don’t have the called for abilities lol.

Liked by 1 person

17. Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little
    lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform
    like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many
    options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

Liked by 1 person

18. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really happy to read everthing
    at one place.

19. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you
    penning this article and the rest of the website is also really good.

Liked by 1 person

20. You could certainly see your skills in the work you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to
    say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

21. Hello